This blog is not intended to treat, diagnose or mislead anyone concerning their health or weight.

This blog is not intended to treat, diagnose or mislead anyone concerning their health or weight.
These posts are merely a way to bring information, reviews and first-hand experiences to you.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Drive-thru diet

How ironic that I would stumble upon this commercial while I was trying to find something good to watch...the Taco Bell commericial that talks about its Drive-thru diet...at first I thought it was a joke.

It just made me chuckle a little. And hey if it works for anyone...awesome! More power to you. I'm not one to judge anyone, just thought I would give my opinion and say it caught me off guard, that's all lol







_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

~Would you like to join me on the Master Cleanse?
Find out how... http://tinyurl.com/cleanse-your-body

~The most lucrative & pain-free $6 you'll ever spend...make extra money in just 4-6 weeks! http://www.six4wealth.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete